Magic Pan (Mitti Tawa)
Magic Pan is non-stick tawa. It is made using a fusion of traditional and modern technology. Food grade coating is provided on the magic pan. It is an eco-friendly product.
- Saves up to 25% of gas.
- Magic Pan has stand which guards it from breaking.
- Every kind of breads like, parantha, nan, roti, dosa, pizza can be cooked
- Non stick coating enable you to use less cooking oil.
- Non stick property prevent food sticking at the bottom
- Good quality of non-stick tawa gives you healthy food
- clay in Magic pan generates good taste of the food
- Life to magic pan is approximately equal to conventional frying pan
- It is of reasonable cost.
- Available in 7" and 9" diameter.
How to use:
- Use wooden or spatulas silicone to flip the food.
- Wash the Tawa in the sink using soft cloth. Do not use steel wool, or metal scrubbers on magic pan surfaces.
- Don't over heat your magic pan. When using a magic pan, cook on low or medium heat
- When the nonstick surface appears dented or scratched, it is time to get a new Tawa.
Brand Name: Mitticool
Material used: Terracotta clay
Product Name: Mitticool Pan